Ibiza Luxe - Terms and Conditions
1. The deposit paid for the retreat is non-refundable.
2. The balance of the course must be paid no later than 14 September (4 weeks before the retreat). If we do not receive the remaining balance by this date, this will incur a £100 GPB fee and you will be required to sign a Payment Plan Contract. If we do not hear from you within a week, your place may be offered to someone on the waiting list and the deposit forfeited.
3. If a customer withdraws from the retreat:
- More than one month before the start date: The deposit is non-refundable but may be transferred to another event/training with The Good Life Collective. Any funds that were paid in addition to the deposit are fully refundable.
- Between one week and one month before the start date: The deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable. If there is a waiting list and another student takes the offer before the retreat start date, the funds that were paid in addition to the deposit may be transferred to another retreat with The Good Life Collective. The deposit remains non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Within one week of the start date: The deposit and any additional funds paid are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- In the event a student has to withdraw from the course due to medical reasons, the deposit and any additional funds paid are transferable to another event/retreat with The Good Life Collective. A valid doctor’s note will be required.
4. In the unlikely event that the retreat is cancelled, we will refund 100% of your payment or offer an alternative retreat. The Good Life Collective will not to be held liable for flight costs or any other expenses.
5. Payments can be completed via Paypal, on-line or bank transfer. See below for Paypal and Bank Transfer details. All payments must be net of any charges or fees.
Sort Code: 23 - 05 - 80
Account: 199 39 038
Please send payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Insurance and health
(a) It is the guest's responsibility to inform the teacher of any injury/medical conditions when booking and before the start of every session and retreat. It is advisable that you consult a doctor or physician before attending the retreat to ensure you are sufficiently fit and healthy to undertake yoga classes and any other activity that has been arranged.
(b) If you experience any injury or discomfort during any activity organised for you, you must stop immediately and advise the teacher(s) accordingly.
(c) Due to the athletic nature of yoga we are unable to accept pregnant women on our retreat.
(d) We recommend all guests take up full travel insurance to cover medical expenses and personal belongings, and should cover the type of physical exercise that will be undertaken. We hold no responsibility for illness, injury, death or loss or damage to personal belongings at any time, nor will any compensation be issued in such case.
(e) We reserve the right to stop your participation in any activity, at any time, if we conclude that you are physically, mentally or emotionally unable to do so.