Join us for a weekend of nourishment, detoxification and fitness in the heart of Wiltshire
9 - 11 September 2016
Situated in a sleepy village in the quiet county of Wiltshire, this is the perfect escape to unwind, detox and relax after the Summer.
What to expect : Get ready for a weekend of relaxation and enjoyment. During the weekend of September 9 - 11, you can participate in any one of five yoga classes (aimed at all levels), two guided meditations, some fantastic country walks, a raw food cooking masterclass, reiki, massage and meditation; all to be topped off with a glorious Saturday night bonfire. That’s not all, we’ll be joined by a fantastic local chef who will cook three delicious, nutritious and nourishing dishes daily.
All prices include:
- 2 guided meditations
- A luxurious two-night stay in the heart of Wiltshire
- Healthy goodies on arrival
- 2 guided meditations (optional)
- Locally sourced, home cooked meals
- Teas, coffee, juices, water, fruit, wine (if you like)
- 30% non-refundable deposit required
For the full itinerary, click here
Relax into the weekend with a range of massages and treatments. Click here to choose your treatments and view the prices.
You will receive an email nearer the time with full transport and accomodation details.
- Train - The nearest train station is Hungerford. The house is a short taxi from there (about £10).
- Car - Probably the easiest and most convenient way to get there. Only a 1.15 hour drive from the centre of London (without traffic!).
Accommodation options :
- Double En-suite (for one person) £490 | Double En-suite(shared for two people) £850
- Double shared bathroom (for one person) £350 | Double Shared Bathroom (for two people) £600
Full terms and conditions are available here